Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Week 4... Character of Christ!!


 I can't believe it has already been a month. It is going by so fast. I really don't have much to say today because every day is the exact same. The language is coming along great. I still have 2 more weeks left at the MTC. Hopefully it goes by just as fast. I am having a lot of fun. 

The movie we got to see on Sunday was a talk from Elder Bednar called "Character of Christ". It was really good. He talked about how we all can be like Christ. We need to put others before our selves. When you are having a hard day, just think... there is someone out there who is having a harder day. I hope everyone can be more like Christ. It will make this world a better place to live in. 

I love all of you so much. Sorry this is so short today I don't really have anything to say. Miss you all

-Elder Boyer


One of my best friends, Elder Kolby Smith, just came to the MTC this week. He is going to the Philippines too, different mission. His room is right next to mine and we are in the same District. I get to see him everyday and we are having a blast together. I'm so blessed to have him here with me!









No comments:

Post a Comment