Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Week 3....


This week was really great!!

 Tuesday night Elder David A. Bednar came to talk to us. He was amazing. He talked about how important missionary work is and how not to take it for granted. It was so cool to see him talk. I was sitting in the second row. It was awesome!

 After he talked we watched a movie. The movie was Joseph Smith. I love that movie. It shows how much Joseph went through. It was really humbling and really confirmed my testimony that this church is true. He lost a lot of family because he was trying to restore the church. I don't think he would go through all he did if it wasn't real. 

The rest of the week was about the same as any other week. I am learning a lot and the language is coming really well. I can hold a decent conversation. It's crazy how fast you learn the language. It is awesome to see how the gift of tongues works. 

The MTC is really fun and humbling. It is a lot of hard work but it is great work. 

I love everyone of you so much. Thanks for all you have done for me.

 Love ya,

-Elder Boyer

Thanks Grandma, for the yummy Halloween treats! 



     I'm meeting lots of fun people here!!







No comments:

Post a Comment