Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Week 1... First Week at the MTC!!!

My District
This has been a crazy week! Here at the MTC, they put the missionaries to work right away! As soon as I said goodbye to my family, I was already being pulled around everywhere. I got my name tag, boods, and my room within the first 5 minutes. Then I went to class and my teacher didn't speak any English to us. They really throw you right into it. I love the work though. I'm learning so much. My P-Days are on Tuesdays here. So if you want me to email you back, email me by Tuesday. 



Every day I have 6 hours of language class, and 4 hours of studying time. I love it. The work is amazing and I've learned so much already. Every day is pretty much the same. 





My companion is awesome. His name is Elder Johnson. He's from Wyoming and he loves sports. All we do is talk about sports. It has really been fun to get to know a lot of new people. My district and my roommates are all so fun. I am having a lot of fun. 


Conference was amazing. There were a lot of great talks. I hope you all learned as much as I did. I loved Russell M. Nelson's talk. He talked about looking for the joy of the gospel. Even when you are going through trails, there is always joy. Joy of knowing that we can live forever and that this world is only temporary. I hope you can all find that joy. I know that we all can find the joy in life. We all need to work for it. I will keep all of you in my prayers. 

Hey, there's this thing called dear elder. It’s a website, dearelder.com, where you can send me messages and I get them daily. I can't send them back but, It is so fun hearing from all of you so I hope you all can get on and send me something. 





Thanks for my packages of Conference treats, Mom! I shared everything with my roomates....except my kettle corn! ;D














I love all of you and miss you so much!!
-Elder Boyer

 Here are some pictures of my room...





Having so much fun with my new friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment