Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Week 2.... A Day in the Life of a Missionary!!




The MTC is awesome!! It is a lot of work but I love it. I am learning so much. Every day is the same though. We wake up at 6:30 a.m., exercise for an hour, then we get ready for the day. After that it is three hours of studying. Then after that it is 6 hours of language class. The language is really easy. I am learning so much. I can hold a pretty decent conversation in Cebuano. 



The hard part about the MTC is teaching investigators. It would be easy, but we have to teach everything in Cebuano.
It is hard to understand what they are saying so you have to rely on the spirit so much. The gift of tongues is real. 

Sunday was awesome. It was fast Sunday and everyone bore their testimonies. There is a lot of power in the testimonies of missionaries. 

That night was movie night and we watched "The Testament" It was a movie about Christ visiting the Americas. It showed when he was crucified. That movie really strengthened my testimony. I saw Christ on the cross and how much he truly did for us. He has been through all the struggles we have.

If you are ever in a big trial, just turn to Christ. Christ can help all of us.


I love all of you so much. Have a good week  


-Elder Boyer








No comments:

Post a Comment